Many people these days are trying detoxes and cleanses. It’s a fad that has taken hold and continues to grow. In fact, even the word “detox” is so widely (and loosely) used now that the concept can be confusing.
In my experience, most people don’t need to go to extremes when it comes to detoxing. That said, most of us are constantly exposed to low-grade environmental toxins that can build up in our bodies. Plus, there are times – such as when you’ve had too much sugar or alcohol, or when you’ve taken antibiotics — when you may feel the need to cleanse your body. In this case, good, sensible, healthy habits can certainly go a long way.
8 Habits that Safely Detox Your Body
Your liver is your major detox organ. It is constantly working to clear toxins from your body. Your kidneys, lungs, and gut also play a role in detoxification.
Instead of doing a fad detox or crash cleanse, there are many ways you can get your liver and the rest of your body functioning optimally every day. And, you do not need to purchase any expensive products.
Here are some ways you can detox your body safely any time:
- Give up sugar. Sugar in any form is one of the worst toxins. And, the more you eat, the more you crave. Getting off sugar and eating a healthy diet can be one of the easiest ways to detox your body. Be sure to remove all white foods, processed foods, alcohol, and foods containing artificial sweeteners, such as diet sodas, and high fructose corn syrup. Also, while juice cleanses help your liver rest, they can be too sugary for some people, especially if you are trying to lose weight. So, I recommend eating whole foods and skipping the juice fast.
- Stay hydrated. Staying optimally hydrated is crucial to the health of every organ and system in your body. In addition to drinking pure water with a little added Celtic or Himalayan salt, be sure to eat plants that contain water in a gel-like state so that your fasciae stay hydrated. Finally, be sure to watch your caffeine and alcohol intake.
- Try an elimination diet. If you regularly experience digestive symptoms such as diarrhea, bloating, nausea, or abdominal pain, or if you often have a runny nose, headache, or feel fatigued regularly, you may have food sensitivities. Foods we are sensitive to can act as toxins in our bodies. Try eliminating dairy, gluten, eggs, soy, legumes, shellfish, and corn for a few weeks. Then add them back to your diet one at a time. Be sure to keep a journal to help you determine if you are sensitive to any of these foods. You may also want to take B vitamins and folic acid to support liver function and eat lots of fruits and vegetables. Cruciferous vegetables, such as broccoli, cabbage, and Brussels sprouts are rich in Inole-3-Carbinol, which supports liver function. Be sure to get healthy fats from fish, seeds, and nuts, and enough fiber to help with elimination.
- Support your gut. Fully 80 percent of your immune system is in your gut microbiome. You can improve your microbiome by making healthy choices at every meal and including lots of low-sugar fruits, vegetables, and fermented foods, which contain pre-biotics. You should also take a high-quality probiotic. Finally, be sure to get into a relaxed state before eating.
- Exercise. People who exercise regularly enjoy better health than people who are sedentary. Exercise keeps your immune system functioning and increases levels of immunoglobulins. Exercise may also help with the detoxification process. When you exercise, blood circulates more efficiently through your body. This helps nutrients to reach your organs more easily. Finally, a lack of exercise makes you more susceptible to the effects of stress, which over time can make you more susceptible to toxins you are exposed to.
- Practice yoga. Yoga postures, called asanas, help to move energy through your body. Certain postures may help with detox by moving energy through particular organs. For example, twisting poses, such as revolved chair pose or sage twist pose, may help stimulate the liver, spleen, and digestive system, and improve elimination. Inversions, such as shoulder-stands and headstands, may help drain accumulated lymph and strengthen the immune system. You can practice yoga every day without any side effects.
- Take infrared saunas. For thousands of years, people have used saunas to cleanse and heal the body and increase vitality. While most sweat is comprised of water and little salt, 15-20% of infrared sauna-induced sweat is composed of cholesterol, fat-soluble toxins, heavy metals, sulfuric acid, and ammonia (as well as sodium and uric acid). In addition, infrared saunas may improve immunity by increasing white blood cells and antibodies. Saunas also produce what are called “heat shock proteins” in the body. These proteins help rid the body of abnormally folded proteins that can cause inflammation. Be sure to start slowly and work your way to sessions of no longer than 15 – 40 minutes. A good temperature to shoot for is 135. But with practice, you can build up to 170 degrees for 15 minutes or so.
- Soak in a detox bath. Taking a detox bath can be a great way to relax and restore your body on a regular basis. Try Epsom salts, baking soda, magnesium flakes, and Celtic sea salt. ½- to 1 cup of each. Soak for 20 minutes. Be sure to rest for 10-15 minutes after you get out of a hot bath and stay hydrated.
How to Detox After a Vaccine
If there’s one time when you really need to detox your body and brain, it’s after having a vaccine. No matter where you stand on vaccines, there is one truth that cannot be denied: When you are vaccinated, your immune system is disrupted. This is often due to the adjuvants in vaccines, such as aluminum phosphate or hydroxide, mercury-containing thimerosal, formaldehyde, antibiotics, and monosodium glutamate (MSG).
I am not here to tell you that you should never receive a flu shot or other vaccine. While I prefer to support my health in natural ways, including the ways I describe above, I know that it’s our beliefs that create our health. And, if you believe a vaccine will improve your health, then most likely it will.
In addition to the habits I mention above, here are some more ways you can mitigate unwanted side effects that can occur after a vaccine:
- Take Vitamin C. In higher doses, vitamin C is an antipyretic (fever reducer). It is also an antibiotic, antiviral, and antitoxin. I recommend taking liposomal vitamin C or food-based vitamin C before you get a vaccine and have it on board for a while after to support your immune system. You can take to bowel tolerance. Dr. Sherri Tenpenny recommends high doses of powdered vitamin C ascorbates (not ascorbic acid), along with 200-400 mg of coenzyme Q10 every day, vitamin D, iodine and colloidal silver to help with the vaccine detox process, boost the immune system, and in the case of the COVID shots, reduce transmission and damage from spike proteins.
- Sleep. Sleep is your body’s way of repairing. Plus, when you sleep, your body releases cytokines. These proteins help your body fight off infection and inflammation.
- Don’t treat a fever. A fever is your body’s natural immune response and best way of fighting infection. If you have a low-grade fever after having a flu shot or other vaccine, don’t take fever reducers. However, if you spike a high fever after receiving a vaccine, you will need to treat it with vitamin C or other fever reducer and report it to your doctor.
- Re-mineralize your body. Dr. Carolyn Dean has created a re-mineralization protocol for supporting the body after a vaccine. She likes homemade bone broth and Celtic sea salt for re-mineralizing the body. She also uses her formulas called ReMag, ReMyte, and ReAline, plus colloidal silver to help with detoxification of chemicals and heavy metals, and she recommends taking ReMag, ReAline, and Vitamin C before and after a vaccine. Her ReAline formula contains lots of B vitamins to support neurological health and amino acids for the liver’s sulfation pathway. For more information check out Dr. Carolyn Dean’s blog and her RnA ReSet website.
- Increase glutathione levels. Glutathione is a powerful antioxidant that binds to toxins in your liver. Studies show that glutathione helps to remove toxic metals from your body and also increases immune function. Eating more high-protein foods, including chicken, turkey, cheese, eggs, sunflower seeds and legumes, can increase your liver’s production of glutathione. But, taking NAC (N-Acetyl Cysteine) is the easiest and best way to replenish glutathione.
- Try homeopathy. Homeopathy can clear the imprint of toxins, viruses, and vaccines. Homeopathic remedies work on the energetic level to help your body reach homeostasis. An experienced homeopath with take your full history and recommend remedies based on all the symptoms (emotional, physical, mental, behavioral, etc.), both current and historical, with an emphasis on the symptoms you are currently experiencing, then suggest a sequence of constitutional remedies and nosodes – highly diluted remedies made from disease matter. Even if you are taking allopathic medicines, as long as they are non-steroidal, you can still use homeopathic remedies.
- Get body work. In order to detox, your body needs to be functioning optimally. Chiropractic, cranial-sacral therapy, and massage can all help to optimize how your body, brain, and autonomic nervous systems function. Use your intuition to determine which therapies feel right. You may need to see a chiropractor for a few weeks, then switch to lymph drainage massage.
What to Do if You’ve Had the COVID Vaccine
Many people have taken two or more doses of the experimental mRNA injections and are now concerned about symptoms they are experiencing and about their future health—rightly so! In addition to the adverse events being reported to VAERS (which is only a small percentage of the actual adverse events occurring), we are seeing thousands of reports from people who did not voluntarily take one of the shots but who are experiencing symptoms just from being near people who have been injected. What appears to be happening is that the spike protein is transmitting in the way contagions do— in bodily fluids, even in the air. This is unprecedented.
Some of the effects being reported by unvaccinated who have been around the recently vaccinated include migraines, micro-clots with bruises that suddenly appear anywhere on body, heavy and irregular menstrual cycles (even in post-menopausal women), miscarriages, fetal death, sterility, and even house pets dying shortly after the owner had the shot! There is an antidote called Suramin—a drug typically used to treat African Sleeping Sickness. Suramin inhibits blood coagulation (prevents blood clots) and appears to block the replication of RNA and DNA, which could counteract the mRNA shots. However, it is not commercially available by prescription in the U.S.
So, what can you do?
Simple Prescriptions for Supporting Your Health
Fortunately, there are some simple ways to combat the negative effects of the shots and of being around someone who is transmitting.
- Drink pine needle tea. The number one way to support your body is to drink pine needle tea. The drug Suramin is derived from pine needles. But, when you drink fresh pine needle tea you reap all of the benefits of the whole needle, which is far superior to a single, pharmaceutically extracted compound due to its many health-enhancing properties and nutrients. In fact, drinking pine needle tea is an ancient custom that is known to enhance the immune system, act as an antitussive and expectorant for lung and sinus symptoms related to coughs, colds and flu, and act as an antiviral, antimicrobial, anti-inflammatory, antitumor and antimutagenic agent for many other conditions. This is due in part to the high amounts of vitamins A and C, a-pinene, proanthocyanidins and catechins (antioxidants), phenolic compounds, and plant sterols contained in the needles.
Pine needles also contain shikimic acid, which is a key ingredient in Tamiflu—the most widely used antiviral drug for treating seasonal flu, as well as more virulent strains such as swine and bird flus. Shikimic acid acts as an antiviral and prohibits the replication of viruses in the body. It has anticoagulant and antithrombotic properties, which help to prevent blood clots. Shikimic acid may also have antimalarial, anti-cancer and antibiotic properties. (In addition to pine needles, shikimic acid can be found in the herb star anise, which is used in Chinese Medicine to treat plagues and respiratory illnesses.)
It is easy to find recipes for pine needle tea. The most important thing to remember is not to boil the water. Heat it just below boiling. Use young needles. White pine is best. Avoid all yews, Norfolk Island pine and of course, Hemlock. If you are pregnant or nursing use caution when consuming pine needle tea.
- Get out in the sun. Many factors determine the viability of viruses, including temperature, humidity, and UV exposure from sunlight. Several studies now show that sunlight may greatly reduce the viability of SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19, thus reducing its ability to replicate and infect, and lessoning the severity of infections. This has to do with the different wavelengths of light from sunshine, which are proven to have anti-viral, anti-inflammatory, and cardiometabolic benefits. Grass Roots Health is a great resource to learn more.
- Supplement with vitamin D. Vitamin D levels above 40 ng/ml (100 nmol/L) are associated with a greatly reduced risk of many types of cancer and other diseases, as well as increased life expectancy. During the summer try to get out in the sun when the solar angle is greater than 45 degrees—in other words, when your shadow is shorter than you are. This is the opposite of what dermatologists recommend. But this is the time of day when your body can produce vitamin D. In the winter, take 5,000-10,000 IUs of vitamin D per day.
- Take a nitric oxide boosting supplement. Nitric oxide is generated in the endothelium that line your blood vessel walls. Having adequate nitric oxide production is key to promoting healthy cardiovascular function. Arterial disease causes damage to this lining, which reduces nitric oxide production. When nitric oxide production is reduced, your blood vessels become inflamed. Myocarditis, or inflammation of the heart muscle, reduces the heart’s ability to function. Myocarditis, along with pericarditis—swelling of the sac-like structure surrounding your heart—are being reported all across the country from people who have had the experimental shots. Heart inflammation is affecting young people with no previous history of heart problems, most often men under the age of 30, including a number in the military as well as in teenage boys. Taking a nitric oxide boosting supplement is a good idea for most people as a way of promoting healthy heart function.
- Try Borax. Borax (sodium tetraborate hexahydrate or sodium borate) is a naturally occurring mineral composed of sodium, boron, oxygen and water, and has been used as a remedy for over 4,000 years. There are many good boron supplements available. Natural borax such as 20 Mule Team is also very effective (and cheap). Borax is meant to be taken in small amounts. The FDA maximum dosage is 1/8 teaspoon per 100 pounds of body weight. You can take a small pinch in water every morning, with 3-6 glasses per day for an internal nano detox. This will also help raise your pH which is important for overall health.
- Use Zeolite. Zeolite is a natural mineral that binds to heavy metals and radioactive material in the gastrointestinal tract and helps remove them from your body. Zeolite holds a negative electromagnetic charge, so it only attracts toxins and does not remove beneficial minerals. It is more effective than activated charcoal. It can be taken internally and externally.
- Take MMS (Chlorine Dioxide). Chlorine dioxide has been used to purify water of viruses, parasites and other pathogens for more than 70 years. Hundreds of thousands of people in the U.S. have been drinking it to support their health for more than 85 years. It can also be used in a detox bath. Sodium chlorite (from which MMS is derived) eradicates malaria in as little as four hours. Chlorine dioxide is NOT bleach. It kills pathogens through the process of oxidation, not chlorination. It is safe to use alone, and in combination with DMSO. Make your own MMS by following Jim Humble’s recipe. You can also purchase MMS online.
- Add zinc and quercetin. Zinc and quercetin together help boost your immune system and can be useful when doing a detox.
- Use additional supplements. Using supplements that support your individual health needs is always a good idea. Supplements that may help you with detoxing from the experimental shots include organic bee pollen, iodine, shilajit (high in fulvic acid), Supercharged C60 (nano-carbon activated charcoal), milk thistle, chlorella, spirulina, and oil of oregano. You can also try pyrroloquinoline quinone (PQQ). PQQ is a compound found in breast milk and certain plants. It helps to get rid of free radicals, aids in cellular energy production and supports mitochondrial health.
- Use sound vibration. The 432 Hz resonates together with Earth’s own electromagnetic frequency known as the Schumann Resonance and helps with relaxation and feeling more balanced. The 528 hertz Solfeggio frequency (called the “528 Miracle”) is said to resonate with, and possibly heal, DNA within the body.
- Try a spiritual detox. The experimental shots seem to be causing a sort of spiritual euthanasia. Whether they are truly attacking the “God gene”, poisoning the pineal gland with aluminum, mercury and graphene oxide, or simply causing people to lose faith in their God-given immunity, the antidote is to double down on prayer. There are more than 300 peer-reviewed studies on the healing power of prayer, and it turns out that prayer is effective no matter what your belief system or religion.
Prayer has been shown to increase conception rates in couples with infertility, and to decrease the number of days in the intensive care unit for heart attack patients. It even helps plants grow better. In general, there is nothing that isn’t helped by prayer. It also doesn’t matter what kind of prayers you use. What matters is your sincere desire to connect with the Divine. When you pray you draw more light into your body and raise its vibration, which will naturally heal damaged DNA.
Remember, detoxes work when you eliminate toxins at their source. It doesn’t matter how many supplements or detox baths you take if you are holding on to fear or toxic emotions you will still be creating dis-ease and setting yourself up for future illness.
What is your favorite way to detox?