Energy healing can be a powerful way to improve your health and your life. And you actually have the power to be your own energy healer! Like anything else it’s about having the right information at your disposal.
When you are not feeling well it means that one or more of your energy centers is congested or depleted. Energy healing modalities activate your body’s subtle energy system and rebalance your energy centers. When using these modalities you stimulate your body’s inherent ability to heal itself. But you don’t need to wait until an energy center or point is blocked.
The more energy work you do, the more refined your energy system becomes. It’s like a tune-up.
Why You Need Energy Healing
If you have ever studied physics, you know that matter is made up of energy. Even objects that appear to be solid, such as a table, are really just energy that is spinning and vibrating. As human beings our bodies are also made up of energy and vibration. And every person radiates their own unique energy signature. Intuitively you know this. For example, when you get “good vibes” from another person, that is because their vibrational energy is resonating with your own. The reason we are attracted to happy people is because they actually vibrate on a higher frequency than unhappy people.
In addition to your physical body, you also have a subtle body, which is comprised of layers of vibrating energy that move outward from your body creating an interconnected field commonly known as the auric field, or your aura.
Each of the different layers of energy, including your physical body, interpenetrates the others to work as a complete system. Your subtle energy layers connect into your physical body via many energy points or centers—such as your chakras, or your thymus point, which is commonly used when Tapping.
Do You Need an Energy Healer?
The short answer is “no.” For one thing, we all have the ability to connect directly to Source – in fact, this is true now more than ever before. The powerful energy of Divine Love has magnified and stabilized on the planet to a point that we can all tap into it at will. When you’re connected to the Divine you are raising your vibration and making it easier to use that energy to heal.
This is not to say that you shouldn’t seek out an energy healer or a specific modality if that is what your intuition tells you to do. There are many great energy workers, and using different modalities for different levels of healing can be extremely beneficial. Remember, the best energy healers are really just catalysts for you to heal yourself. And, you can learn a lot from a good energy healer. Like everything else, it just needs to be the right match.
6 common energy modalities that you may want to explore include:
- Reiki. A Japanese technique that translates as “laying hands on.” It is based on the fact that Life Force Energy flows through your body. If your Life Force Energy is low, you are more likely to feel stress or even become physically ill. If your Life Force Energy is high, you are more capable of being happy and healthy. Reiki is not taught to practitioners in the traditional sense. It is transferred from a Reiki Master to a student during a Reiki session called an “attunement.” This is said to initiate you into Life Force Energy and is part of the process of reintroducing you to Spirit so that you become able to practice Reiki on yourself.
- Chakra clearing. Energy flows through your chakras the way water flows through plumbing. You need good pipes so that the water can flow freely, or you could end up with a leak or even water damage in your house. Fortunately, there are a number of simple techniques you can use to keep your chakras clear and balanced. For example, your first chakra is your root chakra. To feel more rooted, or grounded, you can wear red, the color associated with the first chakra. In addition, eating foods that grow out of the earth, such as potatoes, carrots and beets, can also help to balance your first chakra. You can also try chakra meditations, tuning forks, and sounds, such as the note “C,” or chant the word “Uh.” Standing barefoot on the ground, or putting your hands on a tree, is also one of the fastest and most effective ways to clear the first chakra.
- Acupuncture. A Traditional Chinese Medicine technique where needles are used to stimulate specific points and energy meridians in the body. You typically need a trained practitioner to benefit from acupuncture, but it can be very healing.
- Reflexology. A therapy where pressure is applied to points on the feet, hands, lower leg, face and ears. These points correspond to other parts of your body so by pressing on a point on your feet you can heal energy elsewhere in your body. Having a good reflexology session not only helps to balance your energy, it can feel really good. With a little bit of knowledge about the reflexology points, you can actually perform this on yourself. For example, if you are feeling anxious, you can press on your P6 points on each wrist. To find your P6 point, place three fingers (index, middle and ring fingers together are best) on your wrist at the base of your hand. You P6 point lies directly below your third finger. You can also just gently massage your ears with your thumbs and forefingers.
- Tuning forks. Tuning forks create a resonance throughout your brain, body, emotions and certain energy layers of your subtle body. If your energy is out of balance, it will resonate out of tune. Sound vibration, along with intent, can clear energy blocks in your chakras. Tuning forks can be a wonderful way to balance and heal. You can buy them online and do this yourself at home.
- Tapping. Also called the Emotional Freedom Technique, Tapping combines ancient Chinese acupressure and modern psychology. When you tap you physically alter your brain, energy system and body all at once. You simply tap your fingertips on specific meridian points while talking through traumatic memories and emotions. First, focus on the negative emotion, such as fear or anxiety, or unresolved problem. Then state something like “Even though I (name the problem) I love and accept myself unconditionally.” Tapping on specific meridian points while concentrating on accepting yourself despite the negative emotion will restore your energy to a balanced state. Check out YouTube for free videos that demonstrate Tapping sequences
There are many more energy healing modalities. Do some research and explore a few to see how you respond. If you decide to work with an energy healer, keep in mind that as your vibration changes, the modalities that were beneficial at first may not continue to work for you. Also, be wary of healers who keep you coming back for a protocol or ritual that you may not need. Trust your intuition and guard yourself from any one you feel is trying to penetrate your energy, or manipulate it in any way.
10 Ways You Can Heal Your Energy In Minutes
Whether you decide to commit to a modality, or you just want to dabble in light energy work on your own while also seeing a professional healer, energy healing works best if you practice every day. You don’t have to make it a long, involved session every time. You just need to be willing to commit to it and you will see a difference.
Here are some easy ways to keep your energy calibrated for health and happiness:
- Accept Divine Love. Divine Love is the most powerful healing energy available to you. When you use Divine Love, your body stays fully charged. All you need to do is accept the Divine Love energy that flows through you. You do this through your intention and surrendering to the process. With your hands and feet uncrossed and your feet flat on the floor say, “I accept Divine Love.” Draw in your breath, hold for 4 seconds, then pulse it out your nose. This will connect you. You can also use the Divine Love petitions created by Robert Fritchie, Founder of the World Service Institute.
- Disengage from chaos. Pay attention to what’s in front of you. Whatever you are faced with, that is what you need to heal. Don’t get distracted by something happening half way around the world. And, don’t let distractions suck you into the old way of being. If you need to, stop watching the news – or TV altogether. You may also want to disconnect from people whose energy does not match yours. Seek out others who are like-minded as they most likely vibrate at a higher frequency.
- Cultivate a daily energy practice. This can be anything that helps you tune into your energy state and create balance. For example, you may want to try a daily meditation practice, or read inspirational books. Another good way to connect with healing energy is to spend more time in nature—in forests or on the beach. The salt air is a natural energy cleanser because it vibrates at a high frequency.
- Use flower essences. Flower Essences are vibrational and energetic remedies derived from living flowers. They can assist in moving and shifting your vibration without any side effects. When a Flower Essence is taken internally, your essence is harmonized with the flower essence. As such, they can support you in shifting your energy toward self love and acceptance.
- Take Epsom salt baths. An Epsom salt bath not only eases sore muscles, but it can also shift your energy. If you can, make this a daily ritual. Light a candle, put on some relaxing music and soak for 20 minutes. When you are done, pull the drain plug, but remain in the bath as the water drains away. Visualize all of your negative energy and emotions going down the drain. When you get out of the bath, gently pat yourself dry. Then, lay down for 10 minutes – or go to sleep.
- Say Affirmations. Your energy is affected by how you think. If you think “I’m tired,” or “I can’t do this,” then your energy will be depleted. Saying positive affirmations has a cascading effect; they can improve your mindset, which in turn makes you feel more positive, which in turn can increase your vibration. Try focusing your mind on energizing thoughts. Say out loud a phrase that resonates for you, such as “Divine Love and positive energy are flowing through me.” Or, “As I breathe, I become more energized.” Imagine this is how you feel, and over time, you will.
- Try Smudging. Smudging is an ancient ceremony in which you burn sage to to clear negativity from your aura and bless a person or physical space. All you need is a smudging wand (usually a thick bunch of white sage). To cleanse your aura, hold it in your non-dominant hand, light it and watch the smoke rise. Breathe in the essence of the smoke and focus on yourself and your intention. Then, move the smoke up and down your body from the floor to the top of your head. Finish by holding the wand in front of your heart, and watch the sacred smoke rise up. Say any affirmations, or include any visualizations for your own well-being and spiritual purpose and breathe.
- Use Crystals. All crystals have healing properties and can give your energy field a boost. Choosing crystals doesn’t have to be tricky. Go with what feels right for you. For example, a friend of mine has been attracted to turquoise her entire life. She rides horses and recently learned that turquoise possesses the power to protect riders from injuries due to falls! Check the website Crystal Vaults for the properties of your favorite crystals.
- Write in your journal. While journaling is not an energy practice per se, there is a lot of power in the written word and it does help you become more self aware because you can be completely truthful. Each morning when you wake up, write down what you want your day to look like. Then, at the end of the day, write down what you learned.
- Listen to healing music. Music made at the frequency of 432 Hz resonates together with Earth’s own electromagnetic frequency known as the Schumann Resonance. The Schumann Resonance resonates on average at a frequency of 8 Hz, which is at the top of the Theta brainwave state where we feel relaxed, but still conscious. When music is created at 432 Hz, it produces a C note at 256 Hz. The sympathetic resonances of the note overtones produce another C note at exactly 8 Hz. When you think of all the artificial electromagnetic frequencies that penetrate your brainwaves every day, including those from cell phones, microwaves, and increasingly higher levels of 5G radiation, it makes sense that music tuned to a natural frequency of 432 Hz (8 Hz) would help us to feel more balanced.
Use Ancient Frequencies to Heal Your Body and Mind
Using sound frequencies to promote healing is something everyone can do. The ancient Solfeggio scale consist of 6 original healing frequencies. These frequencies are 396, 417, 528, 639, 741, and 852 Hz.
The Solfeggio scale resonates in harmony with the Schuman Resonance at 8Hz and is proven to be mathematically in sync with the patterns of the universe. When sung in Latin the Solfeggio scale is said to penetrate the deep recesses of the subconscious mind to promote healing and spiritual transformation.
The Benedictine monks used the original 6 Solfeggio notes in their Gregorian chants. However, the Solfeggio frequencies mysteriously disappeared around 1050 AD. Some experts believe they were censored and then altered by the Catholic church. Fortunately, the Solfeggio frequencies were rediscovered in 1974 by naturopathic doctor and herbalist Joseph Puleo, who used the Pythagorean theory of number reduction to decode a pattern of six repeating codes in the Bible. This pattern coincided with the original six Solfeggio healing frequencies. Dr. Puleo along with Dr. Leonard Horowitz documented their findings in 1999 when they published Healing Codes for the Biological Apocalypse.
The 6 original Solfeggio frequencies and their healing properties are as follows:
- 396 Hz — Releases negative emotions, such as guilt and fear, and turns grief into joy.
- 417 Hz – Facilitates change and renewal, shifts perspective.
- 528 Hz – Transforms our consciousness and our DNA to bring increased energy, clarity and peace of mind. Often called the “528 Miracle” and the “Love Frequency.”
- 639 Hz – Helps with balancing in relationships. This is considered to be a social frequency. It can help create harmony in our interaction and communications with others. It is also associated with sympathy, tolerance, and mutual respect
- 741 Hz – Helps with solving problems and finding solutions. Removes emotional restrictions to allow open expression. It can also remove toxins and EMFs from our cells.
- 852 Hz – The highest Solfeggio frequency awakens Intuition and enable us to connect to Spirit or higher self.
In his later research, Dr. Puleo described three additional frequencies that complement the Solfeggio scale. The 3 newer Solfeggio frequencies and their effects are:
- 174 Hz – This is a low frequency that is associated with security and comfort, especially in the physical body. It has been considered a natural anesthetic because it helps relieve pain.
- 285 Hz – Helps withtissue, organ, and cellular repair, including the healing of skin issues. It is also linked to the immune system and helpful in fighting disease and supporting overall health and well-being.
- 963 Hz – Connects us through our Crown chakra with the highest plane of consciousness and the Oneness of the universe. In the physical body it is linked to the pineal gland and thus can help with accessing our intuition and our connection with God. It is sometimes called the “pure miracle tone” and the “frequency of the gods.”
The wonderful part about sound healing is that can listen to one frequency at a time and focus on its specific benefits, or you can combine frequencies. For example, 528 and 285 Hz are often used together to promote complete healing on both physical and emotional levels.
You can find healing frequency recordings on the internet. You can also listen to Gregorian or Sanskrit chants. Another way to tune into healing frequency is to listen to sounds of nature such as birds, ocean waves, rain, thunderstorms, or whatever nature sounds resonate with you. Finally, if you want to create your own healing sounds, there are some instruments that are typically used in sound healing, such as a singing bowls, pan flutes, wind chimes, and drums. Give it a try and see how you feel.
Energy healing is safe and effective for everyone. Don’t be surprised if, once you start, you find that it brings up a lot of fear at first, especially around death. This is because, once you start to vibrate on a higher frequency, you are also more aware of the dark. This is important. You can’t avoid fear and anger. When these emotions come up, you are doing something right. Look at what is bringing up these emotions and heal that first.
Have you had success with energy healing?
Secrets of Your Own Healing Power audio download by Dr. Wayne W. Dyer.
Heal Your Body A-Z eBook by Louise Hay
Anatomy of the Spirit: The Seven Stages of Power and Healing by Caroline Myss
Radical Remission: Surviving Cancer Against All Odds by Kelly A. Turner, Ph. D.
Energy Medicine for Women: Aligning Your Body’s Energies to Boost Your Health and Vitality by Donna Eden with David Feinstein Ph.D.
Being at One with the Divine: Self-Healing with Divine Love by Robert G. Fritchie