In this weekend, beloved teacher Christiane Northrup, M.D. shows that we have it in us to make growing older an entirely different experience, both for our bodies and for our souls.
Dr. Northrup explains that the state of our health is dictated far more by our beliefs than by our biology. She works to shift our perceptions about getting older and show us what we are entitled to expect from our later years—no matter what our culture tries to teach us to the contrary—including:
- Enjoying vibrant good health
- Having a fulfilling sex life
- Gaining the capacity to love without losing ourselves
- Increasing the ability to move our bodies with ease and pleasure
- Accessing clarity and authenticity in our relationships—especially the one we have with ourselves
When we find the connection between our thoughts, beliefs, physical health, and life circumstances, we find that we are in the driver’s seat of our lives and can make profound changes. Nothing is more exhilarating or empowering.