As women, we have been conditioned to believe that our breasts are two pre-malignant lesions sitting on our chests about to kill us at any moment. The medical community and the media use words such as “detect”, “screen” and “special populations”. This implies that you will inevitably get cancer, so you need to plan for it.
Buying into fear tactics and supporting corporations who profit from them, also known as Pink Washing, is not something I have ever felt compelled to do. That’s because supporting “The Cure” and placing emphasis on women contracting breast cancer and Western medicine curing them does not teach women what we can all do to prevent it in the first place.
I prefer to plan how I will continue to live my life fully and focus on how I can create breast health. While my approach has been considered “alternative” or controversial—and in some circles still is—statistics actually support it! For example, did you know that the risk of a woman dying from breast cancer if she doesn’t have regular mammograms is less than one percent. It’s true! A previous study reported in the New England Journal of Medicine showed that 995.6 out of 1,000 women age 50 will NOT die of breast cancer within the next ten years. This number rises a mere fraction of a percentage to 996 with regular mammography screening. In fact, getting regular mammograms is more harmful because you are subjecting your healthy breasts to cancer-causing radiation.
Of course, sometimes mammograms can be useful, especially if you have a dream that you have breast cancer! Believe it or not, dreams can warn of many things that you can then do something about, including breast cancer, as my colleague radiologist Dr. Larry Burk has documented.
Why Women Buy Into The Fear Around Breast Cancer
There are many factors that contribute to a woman’s fear regarding her breasts. First, there are all the new screenings and treatments that are continually added into protocol, such as 3D Tomosynthesis Mammography, what I call a better mousetrap. And, once screenings and treatment regimens become “standard” it is hard to remove them from practice, even when the evidence supports discontinuing them. In addition, even “enlightened” doctors simply don’t want to risk NOT prescribing regular breast cancer screenings out of fear of litigation.
The reality is, if you buy into the cultural fears around breast cancer, you may be subjecting your breasts to harmful therapies and end up being diagnosed with, and treated for, something that would never harm you in the first place, such as DCIS – Ductal Carcinoma in Situ, stage zero cancer—or cancer you may die with but not from. In fact, there is a movement afoot to change the name of this condition because the name itself scares so many people.
Another major factor that contributes to women’s fears about breast cancer is family history. We have been led to believe that if someone in your family has had breast or ovarian cancer, you will too. Genetic testing for everything under the sun has become commonplace and women are voluntarily removing their healthy breasts and ovaries in an attempt to “save themselves.” This is the reason why prophylactic removal of healthy breasts has increased by 200% over the past 5 years or so! While there are some gene mutations that, if triggered, could possibly result in those genes expressing toward cancer, the reality is that genetics cause less than 10 percent of all diseases. The science of Epigenetics shows that most health problems stem from misperceptions we have learned or acquired, and anyone can change their genetic “blueprint” with their consciousness.
Who Is Really At Risk For Breast Cancer?
What I have seen over many years is that women who are most at risk for breast cancer are those who have difficulty nurturing themselves and receiving pleasure. Women often feel that taking care of themselves and enjoying themselves means they are selfish. But it’s the most important thing you can do for your health and for everyone else! It’s like when flight attendants on a plane instruct you to put your oxygen mask on first before assisting the person next to you. You can’t continually give from a place of depletion without paying the consequences. So, if you do nothing else to create healthy breasts, I recommend you do what is necessary to nurture and love yourself. This means you learning how to receive.
To learn how to receive, follow these 3 simple steps:
- Hold an intention to connect with your higher power and to be open to receiving whatever you are meant to receive. You don’t have to be religious. Don’t be afraid to ask your higher power for guidance.
- Release your expectations of what will happen when you do step 1.
- Wait for a response. Be open to noticing any changes in patterns in your life that relate to your original intention. Those changes may be something subtle, something physical in your body, or you may receive an overt sign.
How All Women Can Create Healthy Breasts
It’s important to remember that your body’s immune system is set up to recognize and destroy cancer cells in the right environment. Here are some health and lifestyle tips that I recommend for creating healthy breasts:
- Get Enough Sleep. Sleep restores the body and it’s during sleep that our bodies metabolize stress hormones. Aim for 8 hours per night. Go to bed and wake up at the same time each day. Sleep in a dark room. Turn off your cell phone and household WiFi.
- Exercise regularly. The benefits of regular moderate exercise are innumerable and studies show that physically active women have a decreased risk of cancer. You don’t have to join an expensive gym. Keep it simple with activities that you will stick with such as walking with a friend or dancing to music in your home.
- Eat a healthy diet. Aim for a diet that keeps your insulin, estrogen and eicosanoids balanced. Include lean protein at every meal. Reduce or eliminate sugar in all forms, including alcohol and packaged foods. Eat a variety of fruits and vegetables. Include a good source of iodine from food or as a supplement, as well as Omega 3 fatty acids. Note: It is also well-documented that alcohol consumption increases the risk of breast cancer, even in small amounts. But this fact doesn’t stop most women from enjoying a glass of wine regularly and for many this is not a problem. I believe the reason is that enjoying the pleasure and ritual of a nice glass of wine over dinner with friends is greater than the fear of breast cancer!
- Optimize Your Vitamin D Levels. The best way to get your vitamin D is from safe exposure to sunlight. But many people need to take a supplement. I suggest taking 5,000 to 10,000 international units of Vitamin D per day. The idea is to maintain a therapeutic level between 50-70 ng/ml.
- Get Social. Get off your cell phone, computer, tablet or whatever, and get out with friends. Volunteer in your community or at your church. Take up a new activity, such as dancing or yoga. Having a fulfilling social life improves your immune system. When your immune system is healthy it naturally kills off pathogens and rogue cells that can lead to disease.
- Cultivate a Practice of Self-Care and Self-Love. This is the most important factor in creating health because carving out time to care for and love yourself unconditionally feeds your cells the positive thoughts and emotions they need to reproduce in a healthy way. There are many things you can do to cultivate this type of practice, such as meditate, say positive affirmations in front of the mirror, use Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT, or Tapping), keep a gratitude journal, walk in nature, or simply take time to breathe in and out through your nose fully (this stimulates the parasympathetic nervous system). Do whatever supports you. And, remember, every emotion you have is associated with a biochemical process in your body. So, allow the emotions of pleasure, receiving, and generosity to flow through you regularly.
- Lovingly massage your breasts. This is an extension of self-love. Regular, pleasurable breast massage is a perfect way to promote breast health! I suggest 5 minutes per day where you loving touch your breast without looking for any perceived abnormalities. And, go bra less as much as possible. This helps stimulate lymph flow, which releases toxins from breast tissue. It can also feel wonderful!
Why Breast Cancer Patients Should Pass on Covid-19 Shots
If you or a loved one has breast cancer (or any cancer for that matter) you may have been told by your doctor to get one of the COVID shots. I disagree with this approach for many reasons.
Here are some things to research before getting the COVID shots:
- Cause immune dysregulation. Whether temporary or permanent, suppressing the immune system of someone whose immune system is already compromised is not a good idea. And there is evidence that the jabs are, in fact, causing at least temporary immune suppression. According to Mayo Clinic-trained, board-certified, clinical dermatopathologist, Ryan Cole, M.D.—an expert in immunology and virology and owner of a diagnostic laboratory—laboratory data shows that people who have had the shot have decreased CD-8 killer T-cells, the cells that keep cancer and many viruses in check. Dr. Cole reports seeing a 20% higher rate of endometrial cancer. He also reports a much higher rate of invasive melanoma, as well as herpes, shingles, HPV and other diseases that indicate a weakened immune system in people post-injection. A panel of German scientists have noted sudden tumor growth following the injections of which vaccine-induced temporary immune suppression could be the cause. A May 2021 study shows that mRNA vaccines “reprogram both adaptive and innate immune responses,” which according to the study authors may “contribute to a diminished innate immune response towards the virus”.
- Inactivate tumor-suppressing proteins. In a 2018 study, researchers at the Sloan Kettering Institute found that changes in mRNA can inactivate tumor-suppressing proteins and thereby promote cancer. They concluded that “mRNA events that are silent at the DNA level are widespread contributors to cancer pathogenesis through the inactivation of tumour-suppressor genes.” Other researchers have noted that mRNA changes, are not limited to blood cancer, but have also been linked to acute lymphatic cancer and breast cancer.
- It is a leaky shot. Another reason I do not recommend getting the COVID shot if you have breast cancer is because it is “leaky”, which means it does not prevent you from getting SARS-CoV-2 (or spreading it). This means you would be subjecting yourself to potential adverse events and/or long-term health consequences that simply cannot be predicted because it is still experimental while receiving little to no benefit against the current and future variants of SARS-CoV-2.
- Few benefits in cancer patients. Cancer patients were not included in any of the early trials. Studies that were recently conducted on cancer patients with blood-related cancers show that nearly 50% of patients were unable to mount an immune-response after getting the mRNA jab. By the way this is also the case regarding flu shots and hepatitis b vaccines.
- No long-term safety data. It typically takes many years to develop a vaccine or therapy and to study the benefits and risks in certain populations. There is no way to know the long-term effects the shots will have on healthy people, let alone people living with cancer. Anyone telling you the shots are “safe and effective” simply has no evidence to support this claim.
- Safe and effective treatments exist. It has become obvious that early treatment of SARS-CoV-2 is most effective. The medications used in early treatment, including ivermectin, hydroxychloroquine and nebulized budesonide and hydrogen peroxide, combined with natural therapies such as zinc, quercetin, vitamin C, and vitamin D3 are safe and can be used prophylactically to prevent infection.
Breast Health After COVID
The Mainstream narrative goes to great lengths to negate any connection between the COVID shots and the increase in cancers diagnoses being seen worldwide. Yet, for some reason cancer rates are soaring, especially in adults ages 50 and younger. This includes cancers of the breast.
While there are potentially many factors driving the rise in cancer rates, such as exposure to EMFs and toxic chemicals and increased consumption of processed food and sugar, many experts, including Aaron Kheriaty, M.D., are pointing to the Pfizer clinical trial documents that list cancer relapse and new cancer onset as adverse events related to the mRNA shots.
In the period between December 2020 and August 2021, 2,579 cancer-related adverse events were reported to the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS). According to one analysis, the rates of new cancer diagnoses after the shot increased by more than 143%! And keep in mind the VAERS data is historically under-reported. So, the rate of related cancers could be much higher.
So what should you do if you’ve had one of the shots? Here’s my advice:
- Don’t panic! And don’t go running back into the system where you will likely be told to get a booster then put through a battery of tests and procedures, which will do nothing to support your health and will only cause more anxiety and stress.
- Control what is in your power. There are so many things you can do to prevent and heal from breast cancer such as eating whole foods; avoiding sugar, alcohol, and processed foods; getting enough sleep, and stating your needs and getting them met.
- Use Divine Love. Using Divine Love to heal is very different from using personal love (personal energy). Divine Love keeps your body fully charged and it is the most powerful healing force we can experience. To learn more go to The World Service Institute. Founder Bob Fritchie has tons of information on how to heal using Divine Love. I suggest doing his training video, which you can sign up for on the website.
- Explore scalar energy. The Energy Enhancement System (EESystemTM) created by Dr. Sandra Rose Michael, Ph.D, DNM, DCSJl—sometimes called a Scalar Energy System—generates bio-active energy fields, including scalar waves. Scalar waves penetrate your body’s cells and charge the crystalline structures within them, providing energy for the body to use in the healing process. To learn more about the EESystem and to find one near you, click here.
- Take a Nitric Oxide Supplement. Nitric oxide helps regulate the functions of just about every system and cell in your body, including your immune cells and thus is a great way to support your immune system, control inflammation and other processes that can cause disease. However, as we grow older our bodies produce less than the ideal amount of this vital molecule. Taking a high-quality supplement is the best way to ensure you have enough nitric oxide.
- Try hyperbaric oxygen therapy. Hyperbaric oxygen therapy (HBOT) can be used to treat many medical conditions. While you lie in a pressurized chamber, the oxygen penetrates all your cells, including areas where circulation is diminished. This helps to heal damaged tissues, enhance white blood cells activity, reduce swelling, and allow new blood vessels to grow more rapidly into the affected areas.
What are you doing to support your breast health?